Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Legwarmers, whittling and Scarlett Johansson

Ugh, still feeling grim, hope this morning sickness passes soon. And it doesn't help that Ludo wakes me up every morning at 6.00 to go running (he's training for the marathon, the crazy fish). He's such a picture in his yellow leg-warmers and earmuffs. Oh, I do love him so.

He's being ever so sweet about the baby - talking of whittling him a bow and arrow in the woods, making camps in the trees. I think he secretly (or not so secretly) wants a boy as he never speaks of girl related things.
This week is half term and he's teaching a children's graphic illustration workshop at the Design Museum!

Anyway, haven't even thought about Issue 12. I hope I'm not already losing all my creativity because of said blessing. Must crack on. I shall begin tomorrow...Oh no, tomorrow I'm off to Tokyo to shoot Scarlett Johansson dressed as a Harajuku girl for Vogue Italia. Next week then.

No comments: